Thursday, June 26, 2014

I love Prudential core values.

I sell a wonderful Japanese product all over the world.

My former work is Purudential. I sold life insurance there.
I learned all the style of my present work from Purudential.
I love core values of Prudential.
It as follows.

-Worthy of Trust: We keep our promises and are committed to doing business the right way.

-Customer Focused: We provide quality products and services that meet our customers' needs.

-Respect for Each Other: We are inclusive and collaborative, and individuals with diverse backgrounds and talents can contribute and grow.

-Winning: We are passionate about becoming the unrivaled industry leader by achieving superior results for our customers, shareholders, and communities.

I am still inexperienced for a manager.
However, I want to give many people value through my work. I want to make a praised company from many customers.





No comments:

Post a Comment